Erstellt von Angelo_gs, 25.03.2015, 17:05 Uhr · 14 Antworten · 3.466 Aufrufe
If the vehicle is handed over taken off the road what most sellers probably prefer, you can either get a temporary plate at the Zulassungsstelle as well or haul it away. For the plate you need the EVB from any insurance company again and your passport and as a non german resident the proof of residence from the german Meldebehörde/Einwohnermeldeamt.
Where are you/the bike in question located? Maybe you can get someone in to help you out a bit.
Don't be confused with the different terms mentioned here as there are some which are no longer valid. The correct terms of what you need are:
1. Zulassungsbescheinigung Teil 1 (formerly known as Kfz-Schein) the small document for your purse on the road
Zulassungsbescheinigung Teil 2 (formerly known as the Kfz-Brief) which is the vehicle's passport and the document of ownership. The posession of this document means ownership of the vehicle
the COC (certificate of conformity)
this applies for newer bikes only. Older vehicles may still have the older papers. What is the year built of the bike in question?
Again, when in doubt, simply ask. You can shoot me a message over the forum if you'd like to talk on the phone and I can send you my phone nr..
You can also send me the link to the seller's ad and I can check him, maybe call him and check for his adress or if the ad is a possible scam. You can trust me, I won't snag the bike from you, I have everything I need.
thanks for all the answers an help. I bought my bike, all docs OK, contract, doc I, doc II and specs of the bike.
And I've also the bike with me alread. Yeah!
Tomorrow I'm going to register it in my name.
Does it needs to be insured already or is possible to insure it after the registration in my name?
Get the EVB (elektronische Versicherungsbestätigung) from the insurance company of your choice firstly. Maybe you can call the Zulassungsstelle and ask if they have an english speaking employee there who can give you detailed advice of everything required, but shouldn't be more than I listed before. I checked the site of our administration here, but it isn't available in English.
BTW, you need to give them your bank data, BIC/IBAN as they won't register the bike without it.
Here's the list of the required stuff from their site http://www.mtk.org/cps/rde/xbcr/SID-...zeugen0215.pdf
• den Fahrzeugbrief/Zulassungsbescheinigung Teil II bzw. die Betriebserlaubnis
• den Fahrzeugschein/Zulassungsbescheinigung Teil I
• die elektronische Versicherungsbestätigung (eVB)
• die gültige TÜV-Bescheinigung (wenn das Fahrzeug älter als 3 Jahre ist)
• die bisherigen amtlichen Kennzeichen, wenn das Fahrzeug zugelassen ist
• den gültigen Personalausweis oder
• den gültigen Reisepass mit Meldebescheinigung (nicht älter als 3 Monate) oder
• den gültigen Passersatz (Personalausweisersatz)
• SEPA-Mandat (IBAN, BIC) für die Kfz-Steuer
Good luck, in some Landkreisen in can be quite an experience.