Greetings from Romania.

Diskutiere Greetings from Romania. im Neu hier? Forum im Bereich Community; I just arrived here, searching tips & hints to keep my bikes in good shape. My bikes are 1200GS 2004 and 1200 pseudoGSA 2004.
DKWraith

DKWraith

Themenstarter
Modell
12GS 2004
I just arrived here, searching tips & hints to keep my bikes in good shape.
My bikes are 1200GS 2004 and 1200 pseudoGSA 2004.

ackibu

ackibu

Modell
R1200GS Adventure LC
Hi DKW raith

welcome in this forum. Have a nice time.

OlafHH

OlafHH

Modell
F 800 GS u. R1150GS
Hallo

Auch von mir ein herzliches Willkommen im GS Forum.

Hello

Welcome to the GS Forum.

eMTee

eMTee

Modell
so eines mit 2 Rädern, 3 Buchstaben und 4 Problemen
Greetings to Bukarest.
About 1800km from Frankfurt.
Small trip for a day. :unsure:

Biker-Gina

Biker-Gina

Modell
R 1200 GS TÜ DOHC
Hi and welcome DKWraith,

we hope you enjoy our BMW chats here and you will get always best solutions for your questions!

And don't worry - some speak not perfekt English but we try to do our best!

Greetings to Romania - and send us please a lot of informations from your country as well as we can give to you from rest of the World!

:bounce:

GSA1

GSA1

Modell
R1200 GSA 2015 und Ducati ST2
Willkommen im Forum aus Österreich!!

Wünsche viele SCHÖNE und UNFALLFREIE Kilometer!! :motoradsmiley:

LG
Bertl

DKWraith

DKWraith

Themenstarter
Modell
12GS 2004
Thanx mates!
I'm using google translate and automatic translate to english, and i try to learn german, especially for technical terminology wich sound different in english or romanian language.
Soon i will start a topic about my bikes and their issues.

DKWraith

DKWraith

Themenstarter
Modell
12GS 2004
Greetings to Romania - and send us please a lot of informations from your country as well as we can give to you from rest of the World!
Anytime, if i can help with that.
My second job is in a motorcycle rental company (GS only) and my wife is tour operator and guide (Romania only).

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Thema:

Greetings from Romania.

Greetings from Romania. - Ähnliche Themen

• Greetings and hello from beautiful and sunny Crete

Greetings and hello from beautiful and sunny Crete: Hello everybody. Im from Greece and living in Crete. Glad to join the forum to change, read, and see ideas, opinions, and knowledge about our...
  • Greetings from Italy

Greetings from Italy: Hello everyone! I am sorry, I do not speak any German, I have been redirected here by some customer that used my G/S and GS stickers. To say...
  • Greetings from belgium

Greetings from belgium: Ick bin Claude aus Belgien, 53 jahre alt und dieses wochenende kaufe ich mir eine gebrauchte gs1150, bj 2001 mit 66000 km auf dem tacho. Ich habe...
  • left hand greetings

left hand greetings: Hallo an alle 2Radtreiber. ich gehöre zur Modellreihe Männlich, BJ07/1964 und bin seit 18 Jahren im Erstbesitz meiner Frau. Moppeds bewege ich...
  • ...greetings from good old Linden...

...greetings from good old Linden...: ...na dann schreibe ich auch mal hallo...hier in diesem Forum sind sehr nützliche Tipps zu finden...und coole Pics von Euren Maschinen habe ich...
  • ...greetings from good old Linden... - Ähnliche Themen

• Greetings and hello from beautiful and sunny Crete

Greetings and hello from beautiful and sunny Crete: Hello everybody. Im from Greece and living in Crete. Glad to join the forum to change, read, and see ideas, opinions, and knowledge about our...
  • Greetings from Italy

Greetings from Italy: Hello everyone! I am sorry, I do not speak any German, I have been redirected here by some customer that used my G/S and GS stickers. To say...
  • Greetings from belgium

Greetings from belgium: Ick bin Claude aus Belgien, 53 jahre alt und dieses wochenende kaufe ich mir eine gebrauchte gs1150, bj 2001 mit 66000 km auf dem tacho. Ich habe...
  • left hand greetings

left hand greetings: Hallo an alle 2Radtreiber. ich gehöre zur Modellreihe Männlich, BJ07/1964 und bin seit 18 Jahren im Erstbesitz meiner Frau. Moppeds bewege ich...
  • ...greetings from good old Linden...

...greetings from good old Linden...: ...na dann schreibe ich auch mal hallo...hier in diesem Forum sind sehr nützliche Tipps zu finden...und coole Pics von Euren Maschinen habe ich...
  • Oben