Hallo from Ireland HP2 Rider

Diskutiere Hallo from Ireland HP2 Rider im HP2 Enduro und HP2 Megamoto Forum im Bereich Motorrad Modelle; Hallo ist mein Name Philip Gunn aus Irland, habe ich ein HP2, spreche ich nicht Deutsches, verwende ich Bablefish, um zu übersetzen, also bitten...
G

Gunner

Themenstarter
Hallo ist mein Name Philip Gunn aus Irland, habe ich ein HP2, spreche ich nicht Deutsches, verwende ich Bablefish, um zu übersetzen, also bitten Sie meine Entschuldigung um technischen Deutschen, ist mein Grund für die Verbindung dieses Aufstellungsortes, über Teile für mein HP2 und Ereignisse herauszufinden - Fahrten kann ich mein Fahrrad an benutzen, in dem Augenblick als ich den Gewinden auf UKGSER und ADVrider über den underseat Behälter folge, 8, die lt I hauptsächlich an schaut und an zu versuchen sehen Sie, was geschieht, es ein Maul hier mit dem NamensDubliner, ich werden intrigiert mit seinem Grund für hier sein gibt. Ein Deutscher in Irland möglicherweise Danke Artillerist

www.discoveryrally.com

some photos
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb311/philgun/ea923de1.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb311/philgun/8d8eb4e3.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb311/philgun/a4a93e04.jpg

Dubliner

Dubliner

Modell
R 80 ST, R 100GS, F 800 GS, Aprilia Moto 6.5, XS650, XT500, Moto Guzzi 850GT + Watsonian
Hallo ist mein Name Philip Gunn aus Irland, habe ich ein HP2, spreche ich nicht Deutsches, verwende ich Bablefish, um zu übersetzen, also bitten Sie meine Entschuldigung um technischen Deutschen, ist mein Grund für die Verbindung dieses Aufstellungsortes, über Teile für mein HP2 und Ereignisse herauszufinden - Fahrten kann ich mein Fahrrad an benutzen, in dem Augenblick als ich den Gewinden auf UKGSER und ADVrider über den underseat Behälter folge, 8, die lt I hauptsächlich an schaut und an zu versuchen sehen Sie, was geschieht, es ein Maul hier mit dem NamensDubliner, ich werden intrigiert mit seinem Grund für hier sein gibt. Ein Deutscher in Irland möglicherweise Danke Artillerist

www.discoveryrally.com

some photos
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb311/philgun/ea923de1.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb311/philgun/a4a93e04.jpg
Hi Gunner, welcome to the mad-max corner of this forum.
Great to see there is another HP-man in Ireland, that'll make at least two once I am back at the end of August. I am based in Monkstown, sow would you be up to rambles through the Wicklow Mts.? Currently I am in Northern Italy (despite Südtirol inofficially not being Italy) and I am enjoying the HP in the High Southern Alps.
Looking forward to meeting you soon.
Slan, Georg

S

shorty

...philip, welcome a board :)
(it is not a mad max corner....only a board for the crazy german HP driver´s :):):):)
i think you can write in english...the most german HP driver have not a problem with this language- and for the -only german reader- it is better to translate from english to german without bablefish!

regards

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
H

HP2Sascha

Gast
Welcome aboard! The prob will be, most threads are in German language, so, will be hard to understand either with the fish!
Anyhow, have fun on the board! :D

Dubliner

Dubliner

Modell
R 80 ST, R 100GS, F 800 GS, Aprilia Moto 6.5, XS650, XT500, Moto Guzzi 850GT + Watsonian
Welcome aboard! The prob will be, most threads are in German language, so, will be hard to understand either with the fish!
Anyhow, have fun on the board! :D
Lass mal "Out of sight, out of mind" (=aus den Augen, aus dem Sinn) ins Russische übersetzen und dann wieder zurück ins Englische, dann bekommst du "blind idiot"!!!! Soviel zum mechanischen Übersetzen.
Stick to your guns, gunner, and we'll be happy to help...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
schalke

schalke

Modell
Guzzi LM II; CTI-Cantilever-/5, K1, R80G/S PD, CTI-G/S (in Bau), DRZ 400
Hi gunner

As said before: welcome to the nightmare :-) even in english (not in gaelic!!!!)

If the Dubliner returns to your rainy country, you´ll see there some of the guys from the Forum. Dubliner lost a lot of Guinness and oyster :-)

Christoph

Dubliner

Dubliner

Modell
As said before: welcome to the nightmare :-) even in english (not in gaelic!!!!)

If the Dubliner returns to your rainy country, you´ll see there some of the guys from the Forum. Dubliner lost a lot of Guinness and oyster :-)

Christoph
Pleasure!

@gunner
Beware of the German sense of humour!
And don't mention the war!

AmperTiger

AmperTiger

Modell
XJR 1300; Tenere700; Ducati Desert Sled; Triumph Scrambler XE
doppelt bitte löschen

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
AmperTiger

AmperTiger

Modell
XJR 1300; Tenere700; Ducati Desert Sled; Triumph Scrambler XE
Hello Gunner Philip
welcome to the German HP-Driver forum. Please don`t mind about some crazy answers, we don`t mind too.:p
As we said before, write in english, it is much easier to read than bablefish-german :D
If you need some information about the underseat fueltank, please ask the user "GAP". its his `baby`

have fun, first with your HP2 and second within this forum.
when i look at your pictures....man, you know how to use a HP2

Markus

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Schneckle

Schneckle

Modell
R80 GS Basic für "Immer"; HP2 für jeden Tag; Orangina
Wellcome on board!

And I have a question to the Irish HP Driver here:
Last week some people put a sticker on my HP:
Clare Ireland
Rally of discovery
www.discoveryrally.com
(and there is a picture of a BMW 800 GS on it)

Do you know that?

Best regards, Juliane

G

Gunner

Themenstarter
Juliane

That sticker is from my friends who went to ride in the Erksburg Rodeo?
I hope you are not offended by the sticker , it shows a rider on a 1200gs standing up
this is a navigation rally from Ireland in September but all places are now full
My friends said they saw a lady rider on the HP2 as they were leaveing Germany going into Austria

my friends were on a KTM 950 Super Enduro ( no counting for taste )

regards

Phil Gunn

here is a link to some of my motorcycle Photos
http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb311/philgun/

Schneckle

Schneckle

Modell
R80 GS Basic für "Immer"; HP2 für jeden Tag; Orangina
@ Phil

Thats funny - I like the sticker :)
Small world, isn´t it? I was on the way to Neusiedl lake for working, there was a Europian Championship with one of my boatdesign.

And how was the Erzberg Rodeo for your friends?

Regards,
Juliane

G

Gunner

Themenstarter
Juliane - Erzberg rodeo run

Erzberg Rodeo for your friends?

They had left ireland and drove throught UK but were stopped from getting to France , Fisherman were stopping the Ports so after one days delay they went to the Eurotunnel, Drove overnight and Got to Erzberg just as sign on was stopping. they get 2 runs up the hill / Mountain for the Big Class "KTM 950se " on the 1st run the bike did not handle properly , it was very loose on the front end "Head Shake " and he got a very bad time.
the next day with a bit of set up and a nights sleep , he passed 4 riders and liked the experience , the motorcycle was only 10 days old

regards

P

Phaedrus

Modell
1200GS,1100GS,R100GS/PD,honda VFR800
hey Gunner,,,fancy meeting you here!!!!welcome home...

gunner,,,its the wee hours of the morning here in denver,colorado,,,,and i was checking the PMs on ADVrider to see if you received/replied to my offer of sponsoring you on my new SUPERLITEs,,,,,holler and let me know,,,,

here's a thread in advrider with the results and feedback from the first major race the ''Sandblast Rallye'' in south carolinalast a few months ago..

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301724

this is pretty serendipitus to find you just joined this forum a few days ago,,,,i too agree with the others ,,forget the 'babel talk translation,,,my fellow krauts are pretty englisch literate:),,,,i usually practice my german in this forum,,,,it sometimes resembles babel-talk:D

in case you haven't figured out who ''phaedrus'' ,,,,,tis woody/woody's wheel works

cheers to ya,,woody

Dubliner

Dubliner

Modell
Hi guys,
we are becoming very international out of a sudden. Great to acknowledge that there are HP madmen all over the world - the idea of a global meeting comes to mind...

By the way, a question Phaedrus in the States: How much is the HP Enduro trading for over there? Just a matter of interest.

P

Phaedrus

Modell
HP-2 prices in the US...

FYI,,,,i've seen most everything in the $14-16,000 range,,,for a while many dealers couldn't sell them,,,, and i heard stories of them having anywheere from $1-3,000 knocked off the price or the sumo kit tossed in to sweeten the deal,,,now anyone still flooring a HP-2 sniffs that a new one will bring the full $20k:eek::eek::eek::eek:
you may try/google 'craigs list',,,an internet selling site for free

hope that helps,,,woody

dubliner,,,i see you just found out about gunner,,,i didn't realize we had such a gung-ho and successful competitor as a customer,,,i buildt him asuper tough SUPERLACE set last year that he beat the living bejeesus out of...wait til he tries out the the latest version that are 5lbs lighter on the front!!!

see.. http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288592

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Dubliner

Dubliner

Modell
Can't wait to see that beemer once I am back on the Emerald Isle...
HP prices in the States create frustration here, where we have been forced to pay the full whack. At least we now own something that's safer than stock and brings fun every time we're out and about.
Keep her roling,
Georg

P

Phaedrus

Modell
do you all want some of these HP-2S,,???

Can't wait to see that beemer once I am back on the Emerald Isle...
HP prices in the States create frustration here, where we have been forced to pay the full whack. At least we now own something that's safer than stock and brings fun every time we're out and about.
Keep her roling,
Georg
holler if anyone wants one of these HP-2s,,,i'll keep my eye out for you all,,,
WITH THE EXCHANGE RATE AT CIRCA $1.6/euro,,,you can fly over here have a great vacation and be back in old germania for less money than you'd spend in europa,,,ehhh???

woody

Thema:

Hallo from Ireland HP2 Rider

Hallo from Ireland HP2 Rider - Ähnliche Themen

• Hallo aus LA bzw. Niederbayern

Hallo aus LA bzw. Niederbayern: Hallo Forengemeinde, da ich gelegentlich hier mitlese u. schon manchen guten Beitrag oder Tipp mitgenommen habe, ist mir jetzt erst aufgefallen...
  • Hallo der neue aus dem Schwarzwald

Hallo der neue aus dem Schwarzwald: :jubel:Josef, einige sagen Sepp, mittlerweile fast 50 Jahre jung/alt. Ich bin im Umland von Freiburg zuhause. Nach diversen Supersportlern, einer...
  • Ein Hallo in die Runde!

Ein Hallo in die Runde!: Mein realer Name ist Andreas, ich bin 50 Jahre alt, verheiratet und habe 2 Söhne und komme aus der Nähe von Westerburg im Westerwald. Letztes Jahr...
  • Hallo aus Darmstadt

Hallo aus Darmstadt: Servus, ich bin Patrick, 54 aus der nähe von Darmstadt. Nach einer Yamaha MT07, KTM Duke 790, Duke 890 + Adventure 890 habe ich mir im Dezember...
  • Hallo aus dem Stuttgarter Westen

Hallo aus dem Stuttgarter Westen: Fahre 2019 GS1200, allerdings bislang viel zu wenig. Das würde ich gerne ändern, daher suche ich Gleichgesinnte für gemeinsame Touren in der Region.
  • Hallo aus dem Stuttgarter Westen - Ähnliche Themen

• Hallo aus LA bzw. Niederbayern

Hallo aus LA bzw. Niederbayern: Hallo Forengemeinde, da ich gelegentlich hier mitlese u. schon manchen guten Beitrag oder Tipp mitgenommen habe, ist mir jetzt erst aufgefallen...
  • Hallo der neue aus dem Schwarzwald

Hallo der neue aus dem Schwarzwald: :jubel:Josef, einige sagen Sepp, mittlerweile fast 50 Jahre jung/alt. Ich bin im Umland von Freiburg zuhause. Nach diversen Supersportlern, einer...
  • Ein Hallo in die Runde!

Ein Hallo in die Runde!: Mein realer Name ist Andreas, ich bin 50 Jahre alt, verheiratet und habe 2 Söhne und komme aus der Nähe von Westerburg im Westerwald. Letztes Jahr...
  • Hallo aus Darmstadt

Hallo aus Darmstadt: Servus, ich bin Patrick, 54 aus der nähe von Darmstadt. Nach einer Yamaha MT07, KTM Duke 790, Duke 890 + Adventure 890 habe ich mir im Dezember...
  • Hallo aus dem Stuttgarter Westen

Hallo aus dem Stuttgarter Westen: Fahre 2019 GS1200, allerdings bislang viel zu wenig. Das würde ich gerne ändern, daher suche ich Gleichgesinnte für gemeinsame Touren in der Region.
  • Oben