Where to buy spare parts from germany

Diskutiere Where to buy spare parts from germany im R 1200 GS und R 1200 GS Adventure Forum im Bereich Motorrad Modelle; Hi there, my german is very rusty, thus in english I live in Denmark - population: only 5 million, of which very few ride a BMW GS :) I's like...
S

soren_dk_69

Themenstarter
Hi there,
my german is very rusty, thus in english

I live in Denmark - population: only 5 million, of which very few ride a BMW GS :)

I's like to buy an Adventure screen, tank farings and upper crashbar - used if possible

Where would be a good place to look in germany / .de internet ???

I've tried ebay, but prices are often very high, there.

Any suggestions ?

Kind regards
Soren - Denmark

S

soren_dk_69

Themenstarter
Wauv!

That was quick :eek:

thanks a lot! :D

Thema:

Where to buy spare parts from germany

Where to buy spare parts from germany - Ähnliche Themen

• Suche where to find touratech XL tail bag?

where to find touratech XL tail bag?: hi. i’m looking to buy this specific bag. if you have one please let me know! Thank you
  • Erledigt WANT TO BUY GIVI AF 330 FOR 2005 R12GS

WANT TO BUY GIVI AF 330 FOR 2005 R12GS: Price and post to Bulaustrasse 6 Hamburg, 20099 to write directly to: zigyphoto at gmail (dot) com
  • What to buy...

What to buy...: so ... auch wenn ich erste seid kurzem die (alte) F650GS besitze bin ich nach meiner kleinen Norwegen-Reise zu der Einsicht gekommen das die...
  • Where to buy a used BMW bike in Germany ?

Where to buy a used BMW bike in Germany ?: Sorry guys, I couldn't find any section for english speaking members. If I posted in the wrong area, please show me the right direction. I'm...
  • Where the hell is Mat?

Where the hell is Mat?: Das wollte ich mit Euch teilen. Macht nachdenklich und zieht einen "weg". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNF_P281Uu4&mode=related&search= Das...
  • Where the hell is Mat? - Ähnliche Themen

• Suche where to find touratech XL tail bag?

where to find touratech XL tail bag?: hi. i’m looking to buy this specific bag. if you have one please let me know! Thank you
  • Erledigt WANT TO BUY GIVI AF 330 FOR 2005 R12GS

WANT TO BUY GIVI AF 330 FOR 2005 R12GS: Price and post to Bulaustrasse 6 Hamburg, 20099 to write directly to: zigyphoto at gmail (dot) com
  • What to buy...

What to buy...: so ... auch wenn ich erste seid kurzem die (alte) F650GS besitze bin ich nach meiner kleinen Norwegen-Reise zu der Einsicht gekommen das die...
  • Where to buy a used BMW bike in Germany ?

Where to buy a used BMW bike in Germany ?: Sorry guys, I couldn't find any section for english speaking members. If I posted in the wrong area, please show me the right direction. I'm...
  • Where the hell is Mat?

Where the hell is Mat?: Das wollte ich mit Euch teilen. Macht nachdenklich und zieht einen "weg". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNF_P281Uu4&mode=related&search= Das...
  • Oben