Greetings and hello from beautiful and sunny Crete

Diskutiere Greetings and hello from beautiful and sunny Crete im Neu hier? Forum im Bereich Community; Hello everybody. Im from Greece and living in Crete. Glad to join the forum to change, read, and see ideas, opinions, and knowledge about our...
VanAngelo

VanAngelo

Themenstarter
Modell
BMW R1200GSA Rallye
Hello everybody.
Im from Greece and living in Crete.
Glad to join the forum to change, read, and see ideas, opinions, and knowledge about our favorite motorcycle and most important the joy of riding and travelling.
Im at middle forties and im riding and traveling with motorcycle from the years at school. I always enjoy to travel with my motorcycle even on my own or with company. For me is the joy to start the trip and travel everywhere.
Glad to found you.
Im Wishing everyone always healthy and safe and always standing up on your motorcycle.

taz2ride

taz2ride

Modell
R 1250 Adventure HP EZ 03/20
Welcome to gs-forum from Arnsberg (near Dortmund),

Heraklion, my first visit to greece started in Heraklion 1993, wasn't the last one: 1997, 2001 and 2002 I 've been there again. 2005 my wife and me planned to visit Crete again, our son, today nearly 15 stopped us :wink:. I am looking forward to see Crete again.

Yassou VanAngelo

VanAngelo

VanAngelo

Themenstarter
Modell
BMW R1200GSA Rallye
[QUOTE = "taz2ride, post: 2435166, member: 52600"]

Heraklion, my first visit to greece started in Heraklion 1993, wasn't the last one: 1997, 2001 and 2002 I 've been there again. 2005 my wife and me planned to visit Crete again, our son, today nearly 15 stopped us : wink:. I am looking forward to see Crete again.

Yassou VanAngelo
[/ QUOTE]

: wavespin:: wavespin: Yasouuuuuu Taz.
my hometown.
Im very glad to read that you have visit us so many times.
I'm wishing you to manage it again and if you do it will be a joy for me to meet you and guide you in Crete again.

VanAngelo

VanAngelo

Themenstarter
Modell
BMW R1200GSA Rallye

Heraklion, my first visit to greece started in Heraklion 1993, wasn't the last one: 1997, 2001 and 2002 I 've been there again. 2005 my wife and me planned to visit Crete again, our son, today nearly 15 stopped us :wink:. I am looking forward to see Crete again.

Yassou VanAngelo
:wavespin: :wavespin: Yasouuuuuu Taz.
my hometown.
Im very glad to read that you have visit us so many times.
I'm wishing you to manage it again and if you do it will be a joy for me to meet you and guide you in Crete again.

KOWALSKI

KOWALSKI

Modell
R1200GS LC Rallye + R100GS/PD
I already have been two times in Greek with my R100GS/PD!
Greetings from 'Ammersee'/Bavaria
Kowalski

OlafHH

OlafHH

Modell
F 800 GS u. R1150GS
Hallo

Auch von mir ein herzliches Willkommen im GS Forum.

Biker-Gina

Biker-Gina

Modell
R 1200 GS TÜ DOHC
Hello VanAngelo,

we are very pleased you joined our Community here.
I was only one time in Crete - 1988, a very long time ago.

I wish you a lot of fun with your bike and also a good time here!

Thema:

Greetings and hello from beautiful and sunny Crete

Greetings and hello from beautiful and sunny Crete - Ähnliche Themen

• Greetings from Romania.

Greetings from Romania.: I just arrived here, searching tips & hints to keep my bikes in good shape. My bikes are 1200GS 2004 and 1200 pseudoGSA 2004.
  • Greetings from Italy

Greetings from Italy: Hello everyone! I am sorry, I do not speak any German, I have been redirected here by some customer that used my G/S and GS stickers. To say...
  • Greetings from belgium

Greetings from belgium: Ick bin Claude aus Belgien, 53 jahre alt und dieses wochenende kaufe ich mir eine gebrauchte gs1150, bj 2001 mit 66000 km auf dem tacho. Ich habe...
  • left hand greetings

left hand greetings: Hallo an alle 2Radtreiber. ich gehöre zur Modellreihe Männlich, BJ07/1964 und bin seit 18 Jahren im Erstbesitz meiner Frau. Moppeds bewege ich...
  • ...greetings from good old Linden...

...greetings from good old Linden...: ...na dann schreibe ich auch mal hallo...hier in diesem Forum sind sehr nützliche Tipps zu finden...und coole Pics von Euren Maschinen habe ich...
  • ...greetings from good old Linden... - Ähnliche Themen

• Greetings from Romania.

Greetings from Romania.: I just arrived here, searching tips & hints to keep my bikes in good shape. My bikes are 1200GS 2004 and 1200 pseudoGSA 2004.
  • Greetings from Italy

Greetings from Italy: Hello everyone! I am sorry, I do not speak any German, I have been redirected here by some customer that used my G/S and GS stickers. To say...
  • Greetings from belgium

Greetings from belgium: Ick bin Claude aus Belgien, 53 jahre alt und dieses wochenende kaufe ich mir eine gebrauchte gs1150, bj 2001 mit 66000 km auf dem tacho. Ich habe...
  • left hand greetings

left hand greetings: Hallo an alle 2Radtreiber. ich gehöre zur Modellreihe Männlich, BJ07/1964 und bin seit 18 Jahren im Erstbesitz meiner Frau. Moppeds bewege ich...
  • ...greetings from good old Linden...

...greetings from good old Linden...: ...na dann schreibe ich auch mal hallo...hier in diesem Forum sind sehr nützliche Tipps zu finden...und coole Pics von Euren Maschinen habe ich...
  • Oben