hello from italy

Diskutiere hello from italy im R 850 GS und R 1100 GS Forum im Bereich Motorrad Modelle; Hi everyone, I am writing to you from Italy, today I went to see to buy a used 1999 bmw r1100gs with 70,000 km with two owners, apart from the use...
C

carburo87

Themenstarter
Hi everyone, I am writing to you from Italy, today I went to see to buy a used 1999 bmw r1100gs with 70,000 km with two owners, apart from the use of time (deterioration of the plastics, of the electrical cable sheaths and some signs of rust) has a fairly marked loss of oil from the base of the left cylinder which extends to the front of the engine without any visible cracks in the torch, obviously the bike did not start because it had stopped for a couple of years, the current owner says never have fallen even with a stationary bike, could it be worth buying it or would it cost you a lot of mechanics? Thanks in advance to everyone.

Google Übersetzer

Hallo zusammen, ich schreibe Ihnen aus Italien, heute war ich auf der Suche, um einen gebrauchten BMW R1100GS von 1999 mit 70.000 km mit zwei Besitzern zu kaufen, abgesehen von der Verwendung der Zeit (Verschleiß der Kunststoffe, der Kabelummantelungen und einiger Zeichen). Rost) hat einen ziemlich deutlichen Ölverlust von der Basis des linken Zylinders, der sich bis zur Vorderseite des Motors erstreckt, ohne sichtbare Risse in der Fackel, offensichtlich ist das Motorrad nicht gestartet, weil es seit ein paar Jahren stillsteht, der Der jetzige Besitzer sagt, dass ich selbst mit einem stationären Fahrrad noch nie gestürzt bin, könnte es sich lohnen, es zu kaufen, oder würde es Sie viele Mechaniker kosten? Vielen Dank im Voraus an alle.

elvisalaska

elvisalaska

Modell
olle 1100er GS, R100ST, SR 500
Ciao Carburo,

that's complicated. First off: 1999 and 70k is awesome I'd say - for several reasons. As for the rest, I have my doubts. Oil leaking? Bike not starting? Oh boy. I am sure, if you could post some pics, the Forum and its "swarm intelligence" could help you a little but I don't think that a 'long distance asessment' would be very helpful. The folks here usually know what they are talking about but a long distance asessment? Not possible.
Based on my humble opinion, in Germany we have a 2 year verification (TÜV) by a government appointed institution and this is sometimes helpful because its a basic inspection and no major issues should be overlooked. But in your case, its pure gambling, get a mechanic, have it inspected, whatever. Otherwise, hard to say. Greetings and Ciao, Hans p.s. again: 99 and 70 klicks is - technically - perfect

C

carburo87

Themenstarter
Ciao Carburo,

that's complicated. First off: 1999 and 70k is awesome I'd say - for several reasons. As for the rest, I have my doubts. Oil leaking? Bike not starting? Oh boy. I am sure, if you could post some pics, the Forum and its "swarm intelligence" could help you a little but I don't think that a 'long distance asessment' would be very helpful. The folks here usually know what they are talking about but a long distance asessment? Not possible.
Based on my humble opinion, in Germany we have a 2 year verification (TÜV) by a government appointed institution and this is sometimes helpful because its a basic inspection and no major issues should be overlooked. But in your case, its pure gambling, get a mechanic, have it inspected, whatever. Otherwise, hard to say. Greetings and Ciao, Hans p.s. again: 99 and 70 klicks is - technically - perfect
hello, thanks for your kind reply, I will follow your advice.

GSA1

GSA1

Modell
R1200 GSA 2015 und Ducati ST2
Welcome from Austria!
:bye:

Wünsche viele SCHÖNE und UNFALLFREIE Kilometer!
:motoradsmiley:

LG
Bertl

FraFi

FraFi

Modell
R 1200 GS LC ADV 2018
Hi carburo,
you are able to do all necessary work on a bike (engine, fuelmanagement, brakes, bodywork, Electric) by your one, the bike is cheap, tires and all components of the brakesystem are in good condition, the gearbox and the rear transmission are dry and there is no Problem to hear or feel: just buy it and have fun

GSrüsse
Frank

Thema:

hello from italy

hello from italy - Ähnliche Themen

• Bye, BMW, hello Triumph ...

Bye, BMW, hello Triumph ...: Nach 30 Jahren BMW ist es auch für mich Zeit, Tschüss zu sagen. Angefangen hat alles 1994. Die Funduro F 650 konnte ich mir neu aufgrund einer...
  • Hello World - Alex aus der Schweiz

Hello World - Alex aus der Schweiz: Hallo zusammen, ich bin (die) Alex und wohne in der Schweiz. Ich habe eine 2011er BMW F650 GS die demnächst verkauft wird, da ich morgen eine...
  • Hello aus Oberfranken ..

Hello aus Oberfranken ..: Servus zusammen, bin der Olli und komme aus der Nähe von Coburg. Hab mir vor 2 Wochen ne Trophy geholt und bin sauglücklich damit :biggrin...
  • Hello all

Hello all: I'm taking delivery of my first GS next week, a 2019 R1250GS, low mileage and in cosmic blue. I'll have loads of questions, but in the meantime...
  • hELLO FROM iTALY

hELLO FROM iTALY: HELLO EVERYBODY FROM ITALY, i'm member of our similar web community www.quellidellelica.com and wanted to check yours out. lamps Pivolo
  • hELLO FROM iTALY - Ähnliche Themen

• Bye, BMW, hello Triumph ...

Bye, BMW, hello Triumph ...: Nach 30 Jahren BMW ist es auch für mich Zeit, Tschüss zu sagen. Angefangen hat alles 1994. Die Funduro F 650 konnte ich mir neu aufgrund einer...
  • Hello World - Alex aus der Schweiz

Hello World - Alex aus der Schweiz: Hallo zusammen, ich bin (die) Alex und wohne in der Schweiz. Ich habe eine 2011er BMW F650 GS die demnächst verkauft wird, da ich morgen eine...
  • Hello aus Oberfranken ..

Hello aus Oberfranken ..: Servus zusammen, bin der Olli und komme aus der Nähe von Coburg. Hab mir vor 2 Wochen ne Trophy geholt und bin sauglücklich damit :biggrin...
  • Hello all

Hello all: I'm taking delivery of my first GS next week, a 2019 R1250GS, low mileage and in cosmic blue. I'll have loads of questions, but in the meantime...
  • hELLO FROM iTALY

hELLO FROM iTALY: HELLO EVERYBODY FROM ITALY, i'm member of our similar web community www.quellidellelica.com and wanted to check yours out. lamps Pivolo
  • Oben