Hello to everybody

Diskutiere Hello to everybody im Neu hier? Forum im Bereich Community; Hello at all. I'm Italian boy with r1200gs. Sorry if I speak English but I speak it better than German, I hope I can learn it as soon. I'm...
el_conguero

el_conguero

Themenstarter
Modell
r1200gs
Hello at all.
I'm Italian boy with r1200gs. Sorry if I speak English but I speak it better than German, I hope I can learn it as soon.
I'm registered to this forum, because I have a German bike and I would know as the German people lives her bikes.
Thanks to all

Torfschiffer

Torfschiffer

Modell
R 1200 GS Rallye
Hi....

... and welcome to the club! :rolleyes:

Schorsch

Schorsch

Modell
R1200GS ADV 2010
Welcome on board.
Have lot´s of fun with your bike.

A

Andy HN

Gast
Hello and welcome here.
As you can see, many users speak (write) english very well.:D :D

el_conguero

el_conguero

Themenstarter
Modell
r1200gs
thanx to all
YOU ARE GREAT!!!

Mister Wu

Mister Wu

Modell
1150 GS
Hello and welcome to the show. ;)

Ron

Ron

Modell
R 1200 GS
Ciao e benvenuto a questa forum.
Congratulazioni al vostro GS e sempre ad un buon giro.

Saluto Ron

el_conguero

el_conguero

Themenstarter
Modell
r1200gs
Ggggrrrraaaazzziiiieeee
:d:d:d:d:d

Thema:

Hello to everybody

Hello to everybody - Ähnliche Themen

• Greetings and hello from beautiful and sunny Crete

Greetings and hello from beautiful and sunny Crete: Hello everybody. Im from Greece and living in Crete. Glad to join the forum to change, read, and see ideas, opinions, and knowledge about our...
  • Hello aus Hannover

Hello aus Hannover: 1150 die 2te. Hi, ich wage einen 2ten Anlauf. 2016 Bin ich zu einer 1150 Adventure gekommen. Plan war eigentlich eine ost Europa Tour. Leider...
  • HELLO

HELLO: Hello from Croatia
  • Hello!!

Hello!!: Christian is my name.. Living in Sweden... fairly new gs owner.. had my first 1 year ago(r1100gs-97) thath had done 110000km. loved it so I bought...
  • Hello from Denmark

Hello from Denmark: Hi I am the new guy from Denmark, driving a R1100GS, is on the way to SuMO umbau :o
  • Hello from Denmark - Ähnliche Themen

• Greetings and hello from beautiful and sunny Crete

Greetings and hello from beautiful and sunny Crete: Hello everybody. Im from Greece and living in Crete. Glad to join the forum to change, read, and see ideas, opinions, and knowledge about our...
  • Hello aus Hannover

Hello aus Hannover: 1150 die 2te. Hi, ich wage einen 2ten Anlauf. 2016 Bin ich zu einer 1150 Adventure gekommen. Plan war eigentlich eine ost Europa Tour. Leider...
  • HELLO

HELLO: Hello from Croatia
  • Hello!!

Hello!!: Christian is my name.. Living in Sweden... fairly new gs owner.. had my first 1 year ago(r1100gs-97) thath had done 110000km. loved it so I bought...
  • Hello from Denmark

Hello from Denmark: Hi I am the new guy from Denmark, driving a R1100GS, is on the way to SuMO umbau :o
  • Oben